Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Week of Oct. 5 - Oct. 11

Had a great time in Orange Beach to get away from life and all of its complications. Now back to business...
I gave 4 Presentations this week. 2 on Monday to Ms. Sprague's GBIO 106 classes and 2 on Tuesday to Ms. Quinn's Nutrition classes. Erica accompanied me to Ms. Quinn's first class, and have a surprising statistic on nutrient loss in food shipping. All four presentations went extremely well, and I have around 11-12 pages of signatures, and lots of Facebook stalkers.
I also contacted Jim Winter and set up times to present to his theatre classes next week. I'm still waiting on a reply from Phi Mu. I had two different students email me from Ms. Naquin's HS 462 class, and I sent them my presentation materials complete with an outline, petition template, and electronic copies of our fliers to pass out. I will be going to check out the Cayman Cafe tomorrow to see if they are promoting any real-type food already.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Solitude' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP