Tuesday, October 11, 2011

For the week of October 5th -- October 11th

Today I went to a presentation with Tim. It went really well and the class was quite receptive. I think they enjoyed it. I got a message from Ms. Quinn (the teacher of the class) telling me that she absolutely loved us visiting and she is looking forward to the farmers market. We also got more signatures.

I re-emailed Tim Chauvin and am still waiting for a reply. I emailed the club that Dr. Burley sent me the info on. I also am still waiting back from a few professors. Tomorrow I will resend to the ones I am still waiting on and send out a new batch. I do realize the farmers market is getting close but presentations can still be done after. I updated Tim's spreadsheet.

I called the chef at Organic Inspirations and she was too busy to talk so I left a message and said I would call back. So I will take care of that a.s.a.p.

I think that may be it. I'll update if I remember anything else.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Solitude' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP