Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Marketing Materials




Hey everyone. The field trip yesterday was fun. The Global Green home was awesome! Did not really like the bayou. I am phobic of stinging flying bugs and there were tons of them. The School at Blair Grocery was probably the best part of the field trip. I need to send him an email to get some honey for my allergies.

Here is the latest draft of the pamphlet. Please look over it for mistakes. It uploaded backwards. Not sure why.

Remember to bring me a yellow tee shirt tomorrow. I only want to deal with this messy screen printing once. Probably want to have them done by next week's class. Since Monday is my only day off that will probably be when I do it.

Everyone should have a copy of the flyers and signs. Just sent those through email.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Solitude' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP