Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Sounding Good

Definitely seems like things are coming together.. Rain Gardens, Rain Barrels, and Recycling is done... so all that is left is is just gardens in general... So maybe that can just be the one that is the different pictures of the butterflies, birds, etc. I know that we are suppose to be giving the presentation and I have been researching some of the stuff, but it sounds as if maybe the moving from table to table is a good idea... kind of like stations as suggested before. The recycle video could be shown first and then maybe a 5 minute explanation of each. Then we could allow for a large question and answer (given by Dr. Burley?).. hmmm... I guess I need to be talking to Dr. Burley. Jessica, I will be in my office tomorrow, so maybe send me an email or something so we can discuss what's going on. I leave my Southeastern account open all day.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Solitude' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP