Monday, February 22, 2010

Ideas

So here's what I think guys... for the recycle part of the session we can show the spongebob video. For rain gardens, I feel that a presentation board should be made to help explain it better. For just regular gardens, I think that we can show printed out pictures of a vegetable garden, butterfly garden, "bird" garden (I found a picture when I googled of gardens with bird houses in them)... these can just be passed around. As far as rain barrels go, I found several videos but they weren't very kid friendly.. a.k.a I was bored after 30 seconds lol.

So let me know what you think about these ideas, and things that ya'll have come up with. This way if there are things that I need to do while at work, I can make that happen before Friday. Jamie talked about doing something, and I think Bertha and Natalie talked about presentation boards or something.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Solitude' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP