Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Week of November 2nd - November 8th

Hey guys! I totaled all of the signatures of RFC petitions that I had in my office, and the totals are amazing!!! I am still missing some, so if anyone has any just add the them on to this running total. I am going to email Adam to make sure he doesn't still have some petitions. Here are the totals...

Total Number of Signatures: 605
Total Number of Email Addresses: 433
Total Number of Volunteers: 92

I also totaled all of the Food Day/Farmers Market petitions and here is that data (it is already added to the above totals)...

Total Number of Signatures: 90
Total Number of Email Addresses: 86
Total Number of Volunteers: 24

Lastly, I looked my personal classroom presentations and calculated the number of classes, groups, and the academic breakdown that I visited. Here are those results...

Total Number of Classes: 24
Total Number of Student Groups: 1 (BSU)
Different Disciplines Visited: Sociology, FCS, Biology, Theatre, History

If I am missing anything, please add on to this list. We did a great job, and I am so proud to be a part of this project!!!

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Solitude' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP