Tuesday, November 1, 2011

reflection of food day

I would like to say that this is the first time in my academic career that I have done something that was a first. Something that I can look back on and say that my class had something to do with originating an action. I would like to thank Dr's Burley and Bolton for having the foresight that allowed us as a group to prosper and for providing us with your expert guidance.
The experience that we gained is invaluable. The exposure to the essential elements of environmental sustainability will stay with us for a lifetime and allow us to spread the green word. Again please allow me to say thanks to everyone involved both directly and indirectly and I hope everyone was as impacted by this event as I was.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Solitude' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP