Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Marketing Materials


I made 1/2 of the tri-fold pamphlet. Here is what I have so far. On the back I am going to have 3 more columns. One will be explaining Reconnect and the Real Food Challenge. No clue what to do for the middle column. The last column which will also be the back will be "Get Involved" explaining what they can do to help the project. Talk to friends about getting real food to campus, talking to classes, ect. Any info to add is appreciated. Click on the picture to be able to read it.

I ordered green paint for my Yudu machine to make our tee shirts. I think the shirts should be yellow in color so they are in Southeastern colors and we will stand out when this is going on. It does not matter what style shirt it is. I like wife beater style tanks so that will be my choice. To see how the Yudu machine works or what it is go here. Don't go buy a yellow shirt until I do a test run on mine. I will try to do one tonight if I have a chance.

Also we need to decide what will be on the shirts. Maybe "Reconnect Farmers Market" on the front. Can be smallish over the heart. On the back a slogan...

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Solitude' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP