Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Inspiration and Presentation

So, I've been contacting teachers asking them if they wouldn't mind having someone from class go and present. I emailed eight teachers about Timothy or Benny going speak and four agreed to let someone speak. I was able to line up nine additional classes to be presented to. I made Timothy an MS Excel spreadsheet to organize all of his presentations (teacher name, email, course name/number/time/day, date of presentation, and room/hall). I have a few more people to contact for more possible presentations.

I called Organic Inspiration and talked to the General Manager/Chef Colynne McLaughlin. She is very excited about participating and said that we can absolutely count her in. She is going to bring her own cooking supplies. She is going to figure out when that day she is available and I am going to get back with her in a few days.

The other night Sole' and I pulled her print screen tee shirt maker out from underneath her bed. I think it will be a cool project! I can't wait to help her with it. It should be a lot of fun!


I think this is it for now. As I hear back from more people about presentations I'll post it.

Erica

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Solitude' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP